Fundamental Papers - Facebook Video

I am really loving the new patterns in the Fundamental paper packets!  Here are a few creations made my be more some of my consultant friends.  
This is a pinterest inspired card.  I used the Enchantment Fundamentals.  I really love these fall colors!  Gold bling and glitter paper go perfectly with this color palette.  I did a facebook live video demonstrating how fast and easy this card is to put together.  You can view the video in my Craft with Julie facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/352852734789320/

This card was made by my friend Lori.  She used the new color of the year Bashful and the Basic fundamentals.

This card was inspired by my friend Erica.  I used the Adventure fundamentals and Beautiful You stamp set.

I used the Whimsy Fundamentals to create this baby card.  I added some white glitter paper and cut the letters using the new alphabet thin cuts.

This card was made by my consultant friend Gerri.   She used the new Cricut Cartridge You Are Here for that cute globe.  

You can purchase all of these products on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com


Comments