National Scrapbooking Special Event

Happy National Scrapbooking month!  To celebrate I am having a special Craft Night on May 12th!  With 3 types of projects there is something for everyone.  The new idea book was released TODAY!   I will have a FREE copy for those that would like one and my idea board full of projects featuring the new products.  I will also have special deals and prizes!  Read on for all the details.

Craft Night – Live Beautifully Projects & Pendants
Date: Friday May 12th
Time: 6:00 -9:00 PM (open house style)
Place: My home in North Salt Lake
Bring: Adhesive, scissors, 3D foam, glue dots, and any other finishing supplies you like to use.

Sign by up Friday May 5th by emailing, calling, or texting me so I can get supplies ordered and projects ready.

When you attend Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your projects.  If you are not able to attend or not local to me, I will cut and stamp the projects for you and include assembly instructions.  You can pick up the kit from me after the 12th or I can mail for an additional $5 to cover postage.  

Card Kit: $30
20 cards-2 each of 10 designs.   Kit includes ½ of a Live Beautifully paper packet, card bases and envelopes, extra cardstock, cricut cuts, 70 Adhesive-backed Gold Glitter Gems, and instructions.  

Scrapbooking Kit:
Layout Kit $52 (includes shipping and tax): Five 2-page layouts. Includes 6 page protectors, cut outs, stickers, and instructions.

Album Bundle $79 (includes shipping and tax): Five 2 – page layouts.  Includes 6 page protectors, Album (your choice of Gray D-Ring or Blackpost bound), Journaling Pen, adhesive, cut outs, stickers, and instructions.  

Pendants:
Pendant Only: $5
Chain $7
Pendant, chain and charm: $12
Necklace Gift Card $1
        Options: Silver or Gold – Round, Square, Rectangle, Oval
I will have a lot of options for stickers to customize your pendant.  If you want something specific contact me and we will see what we can do.

A $1 from each pendant will be donated to Operation Smile

You can purchase all these products on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com


Comments