Tea-rriffic - March SOTM

I am not sure why I love this stamp set so much.  I loved it the moment I laid eyes on it.  It might be because it reminds me of the Tea Cups in Disneyland, or fancy tea parties as a little girl, or a cup of warm yummy hot chocolate....I don't know, but I LOVE it!

Do you remember when One Sheet Wonder patterns were all the rage?  Well I am bringing it back for a moment.  I did a search on Pinterest and found this one HERE.

It was so fun to sit down and just create with my new BFF stamp set, Tea-rriffic.


I used the kraft dotty paper from the Rustic Fundamentals paper packet as my One Sheet.  I then pulled cardstock from the adventure palette: Lagoon, Pansy, and Raspberry with a little Seaglass mixed in.

I used the Memento Black ink pad to stamp the flowers then colored in with Lavender, Cherry Pink, and Golden Yellow Shin Han markers.  I used the clear shimmer brush to add some glitter to the flowers.  I used the mini stapler to add some Fern Twine.

I used Raspberry Ink and water brush to add the color to the saucer and stamp the sentiment.   I used the Cherry Pink Shin Han marker to color in the heart on the tea bag.  I used white twine to tie on the tea bag.

I stamped the stacked cups on Pansy, Lagoon, and Raspberry Cardstock then cut out with our micro-tip scissors (the best scissors ever).  Then using 3D foam I layered the cups so they are different heights.  I used gold and white ribbon for some embellishment.  

This card I used the heart thin cuts and Seaglass glitter paper.  A simple card that can be used for many different occasions.

I used our Shin Han markers to color in the cups.  The colors I used were Golden Yellow, Tender Pink, Vivid Green, Lavender, Turquoise Blue, and Cherry pink.  Some Sugar Rush Glitter Gems and White and Gold Ribbon to add some bling.

I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the circle and scallop.  The scallop straight edge was cut using our Scallop Edge Punch, and Sugar Rush glitter gems for the bling.

I used water colors for the purple background.  Glitter Dots for the bling.

I love how the White Twine goes so well with the tea theme.  I added a little to tie the "tea bag".

This is one of my favorites.  I used Sea Glass ink and the water brush to add some color to the cups.  I outlined tea-rrific with a black journaling pen.  Some more white twine for embellishment.

This one doesn't use any of the pattern paper, but I LOVE how it turned out!  I used Black ink and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut the circles for the sentiment.  You could add color to it with water colors, but I loved the white and black.


 Add some messy water coloring for a whole different look.

You can purchase your own Tea-rriffic stamp set and all the items to make these cards on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com


Comments