March Craft Night Projects - Dreamin' Big

March Craft Night
Date: Friday March 17th
Time: 3:00 PM OR 7:00 PM (Choose the time that works best for you)
Place: My home in North Salt Lake
Bring: Adhesive, scissors, 3D foam, glue dots, Shimmer Brush, mini stapler, and any other finishing supplies you like to use.

You MUST SIGN UP by Friday March 10th by emailing, calling, or texting me so I can get supplies ordered and projects ready.

When you attend Craft Night you will be able to use my stamps and inks to complete your projects. If you are not able to attend or not local to me, I will cut and stamp the projects for you and include assembly instructions. You can pick up the kit from me after the 17th or I can mail for an additional $5 to cover postage.

Card Kit: $25
12 cards-3 each of 4 designs. Kit includes ½ of a Dreamin' Big paper packet, card bases, envelopes, extra cardstock, 10 yards of Whisper Thick Twine, 144 Adhesive-backed sequins in 4 different colors, and instructions. 



Scrapbooking Kit: $35 
3 – 2 page layouts. This kit includes ½ of a Dreamin' Big paper packet, coordinating cardstock, Dreamin' Big Complements, 144 adhesive-backed sequins in 4 colors, 10 yards of Whisper Thick Twine. 



 Card and Scrapbooking Kit Combo: $45 (a $15 savings).

A closer look at the projects:








You can purchase all of these products on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com

Comments