Sign Me Up! February Special.




February's special is amazing!  If you have thought about joining Close to My Heart as a consultant to see what it is all about, this month is the perfect time!  Consultants get 22% off all of their purchases with an opportunity to earn more,  a free website, online training, endless ideas, and my favorite, consultant only events and facebook groups!

Join my Close to My Heart team, the Creative Crew, this month and get February, March, and April stamp of the months for FREE ($53.85 value)!

The new consultant kit includes products valued at over $200 for only $75! This is what you will get in your kit:

  • Medium Organizer Organizer (Z4139)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010)
  • 1" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
  • 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1003)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
  • Round Sponge (Z697)
  • Customer Order Forms (1 pack of 25, W101)
  • Annual Inspirations Idea Book (qty. 5, WC1171)
  • Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book (qty. 5, WCS1172)
  • Cardstock Sampler (W1167)
  • Fundamentals Sampler (W1170)
  • Seasonal Expressions 1 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1168)
  • Treat Yourself—Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 3, W2036)
  • Gathering Invitations (1 pack of 25, W1129)
  • Desk Pad (W1140)
You also will receive $50 in Select Product Credit to use any way you want!  You can sign up online HERE or contact me with any questions you might have.  

PAST CONSULTANTS THIS IS FOR YOU!

If you have been a consultant before you can join the ranks again for only $50.  You will not receive a kit, but you will receive the $50 in select product credit AND the 3 Stamp of the Month sets for FREE!  You can contact me with any questions or you can go HERE for more info and to sign up again!

This month only I will be offering a free gift to those who join my team, the Creative Crew!  A cute anchor scarf in the color of your choice!
I wrote a blog post all about why I love being a part of the Close to My Heart family.  You can read it HERE.  It is all still true.  I love the Close to My Heart family and friendships.  I hope you join us.  I know you will love it too!  

Comments