It's a wonder why I haven't done this before now!



How embarrassing is this photo!  This is my desk.  Yes, this is what I would work on everyday.  Now that the holidays are over, I had a minute to breathe and I knew it was time to tackle this mess.


Close to My Heart has this amazing desk organizing system called Workspace Wonder which I have talked about before, but I personally didn't own until now.   Why you might ask?  To be perfectly honest I didn't know what pieces I really wanted and didn't want to spend the money on something I wouldn't use.  That is why I am doing this post, to help you see what each piece can do to help you in the organizing process.


Close to My Heart is now offering their Workspace Wonder system in a hostess bundle!  Yes!  You can get all of these pieces for half off when you reach the 3rd level of hostess rewards!  All of this retails for $117.50, but you can get them all for only $58.75!

You can purchase these individually, which is totally fine too, but who doesn't love a deal?!?  I can help you decide what you need and get the best deal now that I understand what this system can do!



While I was cleaning off the disaster I called my desk my little guy found another use for the Workspace Wonder pieces..... a car garage.

He gave them back to me (let's be real, I stole them back from him while he was at school) and this is what my desk looks like now!


The picture above shows all the pieces I have, The picture below is just what is included in the hostess bundle.  Look how much you can store in just a few pieces!



I added 2 extra paper trays to the hostess bundle and I want more!

These pieces can be rearranged in a lot of different ways for what you need.  They interlock with each other securing them.  
  • The small tray at the top, I have put my mini pigment ink pads, versa ink, and memento ink.
  • The stamp pad stack fits the old and new style of ink pads.  Each stack holds 5 pads.  I have 4 pictured.
  • The tool cubby  holds my bone folder, stapler, scissors, glue pen, ruler, etc.  It has 2 compartments so it can hold a number of different tools you need.
  • The marker stack  holds up to 25 Shin Han markers.  
  • The large tray  also has 2 compartments and fits right on top of the paper tray creating a base for the stamp pad stack, marker stack, and tool cubby.  It also holds my adhesive, 3D foam, and washi tape.  The things you use often and want easy access to.
  • The paper tray holds 12x12 paper.  I am also using it to hold my idea books, cardstock sampler, and paper trimmer.  
All of these pieces can be purchased on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com under the organization tab.  If you would like to earn these for 1/2 off let me know, I would be happy to help!


This is how I am using the pieces of the Workspace Wonder.  There are countless combinations and uses.  It's all up to you and what you need.  Here is a video from Close to My Heart's home office explaining a little bit more.  https://youtu.be/XvEufB6tumo


Comments

Post a Comment