More Yuletide Joy


I wanted to use the Yuletide Joy stamp set in a different way, not necessarily Christmas themed.  I saw a similar idea on the Close to My Heart home page.  I loved the color combo and the simple gift stamp with the star colored in with the Golden Yellow Shin Han Marker.  The polka dot paper comes from the Enchantment Fundamentals paper collection.  I used Saffron and Whisper cardstock.  
Of course, I used the shimmer brush on the star.



This one is Christmas themed, but not traditional Christmas colors.  I love our new Adventure cardstock colors and used those as inspiration.  I used Lagoon, Willow, and Raspberry.  A little silver glitter paper to add some shimmer and that was all.  Super simple and easy card.

I am loving this stamp set!  Yuletide Joy is only available during the month of October.  You can purchase this set for $17.95 or for only $5 with a $50 purchase.

All of these products can be purchase on my website www.juliescott.closetomyheart.com




Comments